Office Visits during Covid-19
What to do before you arrive:
- Brush your teeth at home because our tooth brushing station is closed.
- Wear a mask, bandana, or scarf to your appointment.
- Do not drink anything cold or hot before you arrive. We will be checking patient temperatures with a forehead scanner to determine if you have a fever of 100.4 or greater. If you or anyone in your family should feel poorly or have a temperature, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Do you have a new fever (100.4 degrees or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
- Do you have a new cough or new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Do you have new muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition, or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
- Have you recently lost your sense of taste or smell?
- Do you live with anyone who is currently under quarantine related to COVID-19?
If the answer to all of these questions is NO - please hit the confirm button in the reminder email you receive. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please call the office.